Follow these simple steps to become a Cruniter and start submitting your own projects to Crunite. The Curator Panel will review each project within seven to ten days and determine if the project meets Crunite’s publishing standards.
Create an account
- Enter basic details such as your name and e-mail address.
- Upload a photo of yourself. To keep Crunite clear of fake accounts and encourage other Cruniters to engage with you, please upload a real photo of yourself.
- Select a username and password.
- Verify your email address.
Upload a project
- Login with your chosen username and password.
- Select ‘Upload a Project’.
- Give your project a name. This would ideally be the name of the company for whom the report was created and the year of the report.
- Select the categories of work which you were involved in e.g. graphic design, illustration, photography, typography, web design, motion graphics, infographics.
- Upload up to six images in .jpg, .png or .gif format. All content should be related to a single report. You can preview and edit the Project before submitting.
- Submit the Project for review.
- If the Project is approved by the Curators, it will be published on Crunite.net and you will be alerted via email with a link to the Crunited project.
- If the Project is not approved by the Curators, you will be alerted via email. The project will still be visible on your personal dashboard.
Crunite offers creative professionals the opportunity to be featured on Crunite. If you, or someone you know, is interested in being interviewed for the Crunite Magazine, email a bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Crunite writer will get in touch with you after considering your submission.
Crunite showcases upcoming events relevant to the annual report creative community. These include awards, forums, conferences and festivals. If you are interested in having your event featured on the Crunite Events page, email@example.com with the event name, logo, date, time, venue, your/your agency’s name and contact details, and a link to the event website.