- Your Crunite Account and Site.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Crunite may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Crunite liability. You must immediately notify Crunite of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Crunite will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.
If you operate an account, comment on any material, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, Content), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text or graphics. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Crunite or otherwise.
Crunite reserves the right to remove any material (or content created on Crunite, e.g. comments, messages, avatars, etc.) for any reason whatsoever.Crunite reserves the right to ban any member or website from using the service for any reason.
By uploading your screenshots to Crunite you give Crunite permission to use or distribute your material on crunite.com or affiliated sites.
All screenshots uploaded are copyright © their respective owners.
If you delete Content, Crunite will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Crunite has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Crunite’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Crunite’s reasonable opinion, violates any Crunite policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Crunite’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.
Crunite has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website by users of the website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Crunite does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Reviews published in the Crunite Magazine section of the Crunite website which contain comparisons of any sort between material from companies or organisations from the same industry or offering similar services are solely based on design and not on brand. Crunite disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Crunite links, and that link to Crunite. Crunite does not have any control over those non-Crunite websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Crunite website or webpage, Crunite does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Crunite disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Crunite websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement.
As Crunite asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Crunite.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Crunite with your full name, email, contact number, the name of the Copyright holder, the full and exact permalink of the post, page, or media file where the content appears on Crunite.com, a description of the copyrighted work for easy identification and the location of the original copyrighted work. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate, remove the material, and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material, via email. Crunite will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Crunite or others. In the case of such termination, Crunite will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Crunite.
- Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from Crunite to you any Crunite or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Crunite. Crunite, the Crunite logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Crunite, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crunite or Crunite’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Crunite or third-party trademarks.
- Crunite reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Crunite may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Crunite may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Crunite account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
The Website is provided “as is”. Crunite and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Crunite nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Crunite, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Crunite under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Crunite shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Crunite, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Crunite and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of Crunite, or by the posting by Crunite of a revised version.
Updated March 13, 2018